Add more Boom!™ to your bike. This kit permits the addition of a third pair of speakers to your Boom!™ Audio-equipped Touring bike. Choose a combination of Boom!™ Audio Fairing Lower Speakers and/or Rear Speaker Pods (sold separately) to build a sound system custom-designed to your audio demands. System also provides speaker fade capabilities between fairing and non-fairing mounted speakers for highway riding, when it's needed most.
- Marine-grade, Class D amplifier
- Saddlebag Mounted
- Nominal output power: 75 Watts/channel into a 2-ohm load; 300-watts RMS total
- Boom!™ Audio EQs directs a different signal to each pair of speakers based on the bike model, speaker location, and speed
- Designed to withstand the harsh on-the-road environment and were put through rigorous on and off-bike testing
- Dealer Digital Technician software update is required - Dealer installation is recommended
- Stop by a participating dealer to interact with a unique audio display that lets you simulate how your bike will sound with Boom!™ Audio upgrades
Fits ’14-'16 Touring models equipped with a Boom!™ Box audio system. Required to add a 3rd or 4th set of Boom!™ Audio Stage I speakers. Dealer Digital Technician software update is required. Dealer installation is recommended. Not compatible with models equipped with Boom!™ Audio Stage II components.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Use of a Boom!™ Audio Amplifier turns off the radio's internal amplifier.
Max Current DrawPeak at 50A
Average Current Draw9A
Rated Power Output75W Per Channel, 300W Total
Frequency Response20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.5dB
Operating Voltage9V - 16V
Number of Channels4
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxAmplifier, all mounting hardware and wiring harness
Please Hold Your Iron Horses