The Batwing Tallboy® Handlebar is shaped to provide a tall rider with the ideal combination of shoulder, elbow and wrist position for a long day in the saddle.
- Gloss black
- Extensively tested by a panel of riders between 5’-11” and 6’-3” tall
- Provides a higher and flatter hand and wrist location when the installed bar is rotated to its forward position
- Bar stretches the elbow to a natural angle and reduces the cramped look often seen in riders with long arms
- Designed and developed in conjunction with the Harley-Davidson® Tallboy® seat for Touring models
- All models require separate purchase of additional components
- Street Glide® models and models with fairing-mount mirrors require separate purchase of handlebar-mounted mirrors and Fairing Plugs
Fits ’09-later Electra Glide®, Street Glide®, Ultra Limited™ (except ’10-’13 FLHTK) and ’09-later Trike models (except Freewheeler™). Does not fit CVO™ models. All models require separate purchase of additional components. Street Glide® models and models with fairing-mount mirrors require separate purchase of handlebar-mounted mirrors and Fairing Plugs.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Installation of some handlebars and risers may require a change in clutch and/or throttle cable and brake lines for some models. Handlebar height is regulated in many locations. Check local laws to ensure your motorcycle meets applicable regulations.
Material Diameter1.0 Inch
Base Width16.16 Inch
Knurl Center-to-Center3.48 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxHandlebar only
Sold SeparatelyAdditional installation components
Is the "base width" the outer measurement or the inner measurement?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses