The Batwing Reach® Handlebar is shaped to provide all-day riding comfort for smaller stature riders. The Reach handlebar was ergonomically designed to provide the ideal combination of shoulder position, elbow bend and wrist angle.
- Extensively tested with panels of riders that stand 5’-1” to 5’-5” tall
- Bar brings the grips closer to the rider, and features a narrower width, lower height and flatter hand position
- Shape delivers a relaxed wrist angle for reduced arm fatigue
- Narrow profile brings the hands in toward the center of the vehicle for easier maneuvering
- Combining a Reach® Seat with a Reach® Handlebar provides a smaller stature rider with an optimized rider triangle and a complete fit solution
- All models require separate purchase of additional components
Fits ’09-later Electra Glide®, Street Glide®, Ultra Limited™ (except ’10-’13 FLHTK) and ’09-later Trike models (except Freewheeler®). Also fits ’17-later FLHTKSE and FLHXSE models. All models require separate purchase of additional components. Street Glide® models and models with fairing-mount mirrors require separate purchase of handlebar-mounted mirrors and Fairing Plugs. Does not fit with stock heated grips or accessory Black Rubber Heated Hand Grips P/N 56100034.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Installation of some handlebars and risers may require a change in clutch and/or throttle cable and brake lines for some models. Handlebar height is regulated in many locations. Check local laws to ensure your motorcycle meets applicable regulations.
Material Diameter1.0 Inch
Base Width15.14 Inch
Knurl Center-to-Center3.48 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxHandlebar only
Sold SeparatelyAdditional installation components
Are there any detail specification on the bar?
Will I need to replace any cables?
Handlebar fit for '08 FLHX
Do I need other parts to fit 2014 H-D Tri Glide ?
Amount of pull back over stock
Please Hold Your Iron Horses