Once again, bad is good. The popular Badlander® Custom Seat is available for your Touring model.
- Designed to fit your bike like a glove, this seat delivers low-slung cruiser style from rear fender to the tank console
- Low and lean, the clean, smooth cover and the embroidered Harley-Davidson® graphic add up to a radical look
- Does not accept a rider backrest
- Seat width 13.0"
Fits '08-later Touring models. Does not fit Trike models. Installation on '12-later CVO™ models requires removal of fender trim strips. Seat width 13.0"; passenger pillion width 6.0".
- Road King FLHR
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL
- Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL
- CVO Limited FLHTKSE
- Street Glide FLHX
- Street Glide Special FLHXS
- CVO Street Glide FLHXSE
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- CVO Road Glide Ultra FLTRUSE
- Road Glide FLTRX
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Seat Width13.0 Inch
Pillion Width6.0 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxSeat bracket, grab strap, and all necessary mounting hardware
Does this seat require removal of the Rider adjustable backrest mount?
Is the outer surface of the badlander vinyl or leather?
Is this seat fit for a rider of 5ft 7" or would the Brawler be lower and more forward?
Is this the best seat for a 6'2" rider looking for extended leg room?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses