It’s good to be bad. The low and lean Badlander® Custom Seat is designed to fit your bike like a glove. The Badlander® Seat delivers low-slung cruiser style from the fuel tank to the rear fender, and gives you the feeling of sitting “in” the bike and not on top of it.
- Delivers a riding position that is lower and generally further back than the stock seat
- Ideal for both short riders needing to be closer to the ground, or for tall riders that want to move back in the bike without sitting higher
- Features rich textured vinyl seating surfaces for durability
- Charcoal black leather side panels and dark gray stitching
- Harley-Davidson® embroidered script for style
- Narrow nose of the seat is sculpted to complement any size Sportster® fuel tank
- Seat width 11.5"; passenger pillion width 5.5"
Fits '10-later XL models. Models not equipped with passenger pegs require separate purchase of Passenger Footpeg Kit P/N 50203-04 (’10-’13 models) or P/N 50500270 (’14-later models). Seat width 11.5"; passenger pillion width 5.5".
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Material ContentVinyl and Leather
Seat Width11.50 Inch
Pillion Width5.50 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxSeat, grab strap and mounting hardware
Please Hold Your Iron Horses