The Adjustable Two-Up Luggage Rack expands your options at the push of a button. This rack offers style, function and practicality in one.
- Features telescoping side extensions that allow the rider to customize the racks width in seconds
- To accommodate a wide soft bag or duffle, just press the buttons, slide out the side extensions and increase the usable surface area by 50%
- For a clean look just slide in the extensions or completely remove the H-D® Detachables™ rack from the bike in seconds
- Features convenient mounting points that easily accept bag tie-down straps and bungee cords
- Accommodates a load capacity up to 30 pounds
- Designed to accept the internally-wired LED Light Kit P/N 68065-10 or 68219-10 (sold separately)
- Chrome finish
Fits '09-later Touring models equipped with a 4-Point Docking Hardware Kits (except '09-later CVO™ models with rigid mount Tour-Pak® luggage). Models equipped with Original Equipment rigid-mount Tour-Pak® require purchase of appropriate H-D® Detachables™ Tour-Pak® Rack Kit. FLHX, FLHXS, FLTR and FLTRX models require separate purchase of Antenna Relocation Kit or Hidden Antenna Kit. Some FLHRC EU registration plates may interfere with rack.
- Road King FLHR
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL
- Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL
- CVO Limited FLHTKSE
- Street Glide FLHX
- Street Glide Special FLHXS
- CVO Street Glide FLHXSE
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- CVO Road Glide Ultra FLTRUSE
- Road Glide FLTRX
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Do not use this rack as a seat. Do not exceed the fender rack weight capacity. Using as seat or exceeding this capacity could cause handling problems which could result in loss of control and death or serious injury.
Material ContentDie-Cast Aluminum
Material Width12.75 Inch
Material Depth12.0 Inch
Weight Capacity30.0 US pound
DimensionRack Dimensions: 12"D x 12.75"W (Unexpanded); 12"D x 18.75"W (Expanded)
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxRack, support assembly (left and right), hardware
Sold SeparatelyDocking hardware
I have had three of these and all three have either locked in the closed or open position. Has anyone else experienced this?
Would buy this $400 rack, but will NOT until H-D fixes the rattle. How will we know when the problem has been rectified?
Will the extensions clear saddlebag lid rails 2010 flhtk ?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses