These three-position adjustable Passenger Footpeg Mounts will keep your companion happy over the long haul. Pushbutton adjustment lets the passenger reposition their feet to keep blood flowing in all the lower extremities.
- Pegs can also be pivoted fully rearward to allow the rider the room to get their feet on the ground when walking the bike in and out of parking spaces
- Includes chromed left- and right-side adjustable mounts and all installation hardware
- Complete the custom look with your choice of footpegs (sold separately)
Fits '10-later Touring models with Original Equipment passenger footboards (except CVO™ models or models equipped with Adjustable Passenger Footboard Mount Kit P/N 50768-07). Also fits '93-later Touring models equipped with Passenger Footboard kit P/N 50378-07B, 50379-07B or 53070-00A. Does not fit Trike models or models equipped with sidecars. Will not fit with Footpeg P/N 49117-77TB, 49110-98, 91821-85, 50643-82, 50647-82, 49500-92T, 49234-98, 50978-99, 50976-99, 50911-08, 50113-10, 50695- 08, 49128-82, 50056-10, 50039-10, 49312-10, 50451-09 and 50178-09.
- Road King FLHR
- Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI
- Road King EFI FLHRI
- Road King Custom FLHRS
- Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT
- Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide EFI FLHTCUI
- Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI
- Street Glide FLHX
- Street Glide EFI FLHXI
- Road Glide EFI FLTRI
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxChrome left- and right-side adjustable mounts and all installation hardware
Where can I get replacement parts?
Will these work with the Adjustable Passenger Footboard Mount Kit PN 50768-0717?
Do they make any adjustable passenger pegs for a 2016 Ultra Limited Low?
Left side installation / 1996 Road king / stock exhaust
Will these work if you have the Burst passenger floor boards?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses