- New Arrival
Increase the displacement of your Milwaukee-Eight® engine without removing the engine from the chassis. The Screamin’ Eagle® team has engineered a patent-protected 4.310” Big Bore Cylinder that increases the internal bore but slips into the existing case bore without modification. When combined with the appropriate piston and flywheel combination in the Screamin’ Eagle® Stage IV kits, these cylinders can increase the displacement of your Milwaukee-Eight® engine from 107CI to 128CI or a 114CI & 117CI to 131CI.
- Replacement cylinders for '17-later Milwaukee-Eight® models equipped with 128 or 131CI Stage IV kits
- Kit includes front and rear cylinders and gaskets
Replacement cylinders for '17-later Milwaukee-Eight® models equipped with 128 or 131CI Stage IV kits.
- Road King FLHR
- Road King Special FLHRXS
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU
- Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL
- CVO Limited FLHTKSE
- Street Glide FLHX
- Street Glide Special FLHXS
- CVO Street Glide FLHXSE
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- Road Glide FLTRX
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS
- CVO Road Glide FLTRXSE
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-State U.S. EPA compliant for sale and use on all applicable vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. See Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories or Screamin' Eagle Accessories catalog for fitment information. Screamin' Eagle Performance products are intended for the experienced rider only.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitPair
In The BoxFront and rear cylinders, gaskets and installation instructions
Upgrade Stage LevelStage IV
Please Hold Your Iron Horses