No plan? No problem. The 3-in-1 Denim Riding Vest is on standby for any outing. The vest-over-hoodie rocks when you're out for the day – just switch up the layers when you need to adjust for temps and destination. And while the hoodie looks super laidback, it's outfitted with functional design – body armor pockets, abrasion-resistant lining, and a warm windproof construction. Shed the hoodie portion of this men's textile motorcycle jacket and sport the black denim vest even when it's not ride day. Features a Slim Fit that is narrower throughout. Like it roomier? Size up.
- Black Label slim fit is designed to fit closer to the body with a cut narrower through the chest, slimmer through the waist and hem, and is slightly shorter in length than our standard fit. For a roomier fit, size up
- 74% cotton, 25% polyester, 1% spandex denim vest with enzyme stone wash
- Windproof 59% cotton, 41% polyester fleece hoodie with polyester mesh body and sleeve lining
- Hoodie features reinforced abrasion-resistant lining at sleeves and back. Body armor pockets at elbows and shoulders
- Zipper front with lined drawstring hood. Slightly pre-curved sleeves with rib-knit cuffs and waist
- Kangaroo-style pockets and one zipper vertical interior pocket. Metal badge on left pocket
- Vest features snap-down collar, two-way zipper front with snap placket, button waist tabs, two snap flap chest pockets, two zipper hand-warmer pockets
- Embroidered graphics on left chest, HDMC leather diamond patch on lower snap placket, and metal Harley® clip on back of collar
3-in-1 Denim Slim Fit Riding Vest is rated
Rated 5 out of
Best investment yet
I'll keep it short and sweet. It was 4 degrees here in Kansas a couple weeks ago and I was sweating under this, it'll keep you warm I promise.
Date published: 2018-02-09
Rated 5 out of
Dudes, don’t hesitate, just buy it already.
My boyfriend has this jacket and it is so cool. He looks awesome in it. It looks awesome on him. In fact, this jacket has such a great cool factor that pretty much any guy who wears this will increase their “effortlessly hot guy on a bike” look by A LOT. We had our local Harley shop order it for him and when all they guys who worked there saw it they could not believe how rad it was and the store decided to stock it because it is so perfect. I’m surprised its not available in more Harley stores. Honestly, I’m surprised its not sold out online. The cut is slim, as it is a Black Label item, and while he normally wears a medium in Harley regular items, he chose a large in this and the fit is perfect. The hoodie is thick and even has pockets for armour (which he smartly chose to install) and the vest is a nice dark black denim that is fading well with wear and into a super authentic lived-in look. The hoodie is holding its shape even after months of wear. The little black label patch is badass and not overly obvious. Dudes, don’t hesitate, just buy it. Or don’t. I love that we never run into anyone else wearing it. It just makes him that much cooler.
NOW HARLEY - I hope you hear me - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make an adorable ladies’ version of this amazing jacket. We need cool women’s actual riding gear too! Something like this, a nice solid colored (black or grey) armored hoodie with a badass little vest that isn’t bedazzled with rhinestones and gaudy embroidery would be so rad! There is definely a gaping hole in the market for stylish and modern women’s riding gear! Step up and fill it!!!
Date published: 2017-11-15
Rated 5 out of
Rode with it from California to Nevada through snow top mountains and kept me warm. When it got hot I just pulled the sweatshirt off and rocked the vest. Great quality jacket.
Date published: 2017-10-14
Rated 4 out of
Warm hoodie, badass vest
The styling of this hoodie/vest combo is what attracted me, and the warmth is what made me love it. The hoodie is very heavy and warm. I wear an XL and I thought the sleeves were a little on the short side, and the inside is actually black, not gold like the photo, but neither is a big deal. I think the zipper on the hoodie is plastic, but I haven't had any issues yet. The vest fits really nicely over the hoodie and has four button/elastic connectors that keep them together, one at the back of the neck, one at the back waist, and one in each armpit. The vest color is jet black compared to the more distressed black in the photo, but I assume eventually it will fade to the color in the photo. The overall piece is quite heavy, definitely keeps out the wind, and looks super cool. I'm really happy with the purchase.
Date published: 2017-09-01