Change your riding style in less than 60 seconds. The ultimate in touring flexibility, this H-D® Detachables Two-UpTour-Pak Mounting Rack makes the convenience and protection of a Razor-Pak, Chopped, King, or Leather Tour-Pak® Luggage System a simple on-and-off proposition.
- Simple turn latches mount the rack to the bike's docking points
- Replace Tour-Pak® with detachable sissy bar upright for around-town cruising
- Mounting rack positions a Tour-Pak® behind the passenger pillion, allowing a passenger to use the luggage as a supporting backrest
- Tour-Pak®, Passenger Backrest Pad, and Docking Hardware Kit sold separately
- Adjustable over a .75" range
Fits '14-later FLHR, FLHRC, FLHRSE, FLHT, FLHX, FLHXS, FLHXSE, FLTRX and FLTRXS models. Requires separate purchase of Docking Hardware Kit. Street Glide® and Road Glide® models require Hidden AM/FM/WB Antenna P/N 76000513 or Antenna Relocation Kit P/N 76000582. Does not work with Boom!™ Audio Stage II Tour-Pak® Speaker Kit P/N 76000526A.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Do not use this rack as a seat. Do not exceed the fender rack weight capacity. Using as seat or exceeding this capacity could cause handling problems which could result in loss of control, death or serious injury.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxMounting rack and hardware
Sold SeparatelyTour-Pak, passenger backrest pad, docking hardware
Installation torque between Rack and King Tour-Pak?
I have a 1997 king tour pack, Can this older style pack be used with P/N 53000221 on 2015 Road Glide?
what is the difference between part #53000221 and part #53276-09a ?
If not using with a tourpak, can this be used like a regular rack along with the pass backrest?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses