Ride home to Milwaukee in our 115th Anniversary H28 Full-Face Helmet. For maximum comfort during warm-weather rides, this gear features the Advanced Channeling Ventilation System. Also worth noting are the Pinlock-ready face shield and RapidFire™ shield replacement system. That's a load of high-level design for a very friendly price point on this full-face motorcycle helmet. And let's talk graphics. 115th Anniversary art looks gorgeous on a sweet matte black shell.
- Thermoplastic shell
- Double-D-ring chin strap
- Advanced Channeling Ventilation System allows for full front-to-back airflow to help flush out heat and humidity
- Pinlock-ready face shield with 95% UV protection and anti-scratch coating
- RapidFire™ shield replacement system for quick, secure, tool-free removal and installation
- Moisture-wicking, antibacterial interior liner is removable and washable
- Meets DOT safety standard FMVSS 281
- 3 lbs., 6.4 oz. Manufactured by HJC.
Built for the RideYes
Venting typeAdvanced Channel Venting System allows front-to-back airflow to help flush out heat and humidity
Material ContentThermoplastic shell.
Product Weight3 lbs. 6.4 oz.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
CertificationsMeets DOT Safety Standard FMVSS218
ManufacturerManufactured for Harley-Davidson by HJC
Is this helmet a round, intermediate or long oval fit?
Does this helmet have internal spaces/slots for communication speakers like Sena bluetooth?
Does this helmet have a chin curtain?
Can you get tinted shields for this helmet?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses