Is your group ready for a glimpse into a life less ordinary? Visit the Harley-Davidson Museum® for a first-class experience that will have your group talking about their Museum visit for years to come.
Give Your Group a
History roars to life at the Harley-Davidson Museum.® It’s the best of American design and culture – seasoned with freedom and rebellion, showcased in a landmark building. See why the Museum is one of Milwaukee’s top tourist destinations.
Our Group Sales Associates can help customize a memorable experience: enhance your visit with a guided tour, unique merchandise from The Shop, and a genuine Milwaukee dining experience in Motor® Bar & Restaurant.
GROUP ADMISSION RATES (12 OR MORE PEOPLE)
Discount in The Shop
10% (conditions apply)
Guided Tour Experiences
- H-D Highlights Tour (45 minutes) $6 additional per person
- Behind-the-Scenes Tour (75 minutes) $20 additional per person
- Inside H-D: All-Day Experience (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.) $145 per person (12-person minumum)
Provide your guests with the best swag around. Our hand-selected bundles can help save time on your itinerary and send your guests away with souvenirs that rock! ($23-80 each)
Enjoy boldly flavored, hearty American dishes at MOTOR® Bar & Restaurant, located on the Museum campus. MOTOR is sure to satisfy the hunger of anyone who appreciates good food. Fixed menu prices available for large groups.
Plan Your Group Experience
- Easy motor coach access, free parking
- Complimentary museum admission for bus drivers and tour escorts
- Self-guided groups may pay upon arrival
- Reserved tours require full payment one week prior to arrival
- No cancellation fee with 48 hours notice
- Exclusive access to one-of-a-kind H-D Museum experiences
- Team building events, corporate outings, client and customer entertainment, incentives
- After-hours access available (fees apply)
- Convention and bulk ticket rates available
- From bikers to book clubs we can customize a memorable experience for any group
- Motorcycle groups, reunions, church groups, bachelor(ette) parties, teams, clubs, senior groups...even Girls’ Get-aways!
- School Field Trips, Boy Scout Troops, Summer Camps, Daycare Centers, After School Programs
Plan on spending 1 to 4 hours to see everything
Dining only? Motor restaurant admission is free
Parking is free
NOW AT THE MUSEUM
|Senior (age 65+)||$14|
|US Military (w/ID)||$14|
|Child (age 5-17)||$10|
|Child under 5||Free|
Museum Admission $10 on Tuesdays, October – April
Hours and location
|May-September - Daily: 9am-6pm
October-April - Daily: 10am-6pm