HARLEY-DAVIDSON RADIO SOFTWARE UPDATES
Your bike's Infotainment system might need a tune-up. Take a moment to check if your Boom!™ Box Infotainment System is running the latest software. Each update improves the quality of the system, keeping it running at maximum effectiveness. Updates are easy to install via the USB input on your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle.
Date Released: 2017-10-13
• Arrival time showed the current time after user deviated from a route.
• Next turn area displayed an arrow with the current street name.
• Special Alpha Jump characters were not displayed.
• The SMS (Short message service) repeat button wouldn’t read the message clearly if pressed multiple times before it has completed the readout.
• Audio paused after loading a ringtone.
• VR (Voice recognition) not working after an ignition cycle.
• Local media preset inconsistent between shutdowns.
• User was unable to search for preferred POI (Point of interest) after simulation sleep.
• Constant “Game Start” pop-ups.
• Presets from USB (Universal serial bus) drive 1 were still visible on USB drive 2 but not highlighted as available.
• Albums and artists heading were mismatched with list.
• AM (Amplitude modulation) radio presets not highlighted when USB was unplugged.
• Repeat button NOT enabled on first selection.
• Pre-cal reset did not delete trails.
• Accept screen appeared for less than 15s after exiting User Off mode.
• Saving or editing emergency number did not work.
• No Siri® pop-up displayed while saving an emergency number.
• Text was missing in the maneuvers list after switching to high contrast mode and then back.
• No initial Siri pop-up initiated.
• Cancel noise was heard when going from VR to Siri.
• Prompt Volume was not updated after changes in Feedback Settings.
• GPS (Global positioning system) entry changed W(O) to E in Spanish.
• WHIM (Wireless headset interface module) – Low battery pop-up was not shown for passenger headset.
• WHIM – Paired Bluetooth® device name appeared as “Headset”.
• Repeat prompt was not working.
• SiriusXM® weather map did not maintain the default zoom level.
• User off mode enabled navigation prompts.
• VR conflict if Siri was launched from phone at the same time with the radio.
• Saved USB presets for drive 2 were replaced by drive 1 after an ignition cycle.
• USB saved as favorite was not highlighted after an ignition cycle.
• Distance to next action bar disappeared before route recalculation instead of being grayed out.
• “Navigation is not ready” displayed when initiating navigation command to “Find Next Gas Station” via VR.
• Various bug fixes
Standard Boom!™ Box
Version: 220.127.116.11 | Size: 52.8 MB