Taking Over Sturgis
The official rally starts on August 8 and runs througn August 14, 2016, but Harley-Davidson is in town August 6 through August 13. See 2016 activities and events below!
The Harley-Davidson® Rally Point activities
Main Street and Harley-Davidson Way (formerly 2nd Street)
Check out live music daily, the art of pinstriping, and the custom bike show.
4th and Lazelle street Activities
- 2016 Harley-Davidson® Motorcycle Lineup
- Free 2016 Harley-Davidson® Motorcycle test rides
- H-D1™ Fit Shop
- Weber® Grill display and activities
- MDA raffle
- Parts & Accessories and Event Merchandise for sale
H.O.G.® Hospitality Area Activities
4th and Lazelle Street in the community center August 6-13, 9AM-5PM daily. *Denotes H.O.G.® members-only activity.
- Pick up your exclusive H.O.G.® Sturgis event pin*
- Enjoy daily refreshments and snacks (1-3PM)*
- Shop Willie G.® and H.O.G.® Commemorative Merchandise
Not yet a member of Harley Owners Group® (H.O.G.)? Learn more
Harley-Davidson Museum Activites
Inside the Community Center, the H-D Museum brings a slice of history and heritage to Sturgis with a display highlighting Harley-Davidson’s racing history.
- Vintage racing footage that gives a nod to its special summer exhibit, “Drag Racing: America’s Fast Time.”
- Sit-on three Harley-Davidson racing motorcycles and show riders how speed thrills.
- Archive Flicks from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM daily.