MENOMONEE FALLS TOUR CENTER & GIFT SHOP HOURS
9:00 am – 3:00 pm, Monday – Friday
W156 N9000 Pilgrim Road
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
We offer two factory tour options: Classic Factory Tour & Steel Toe Tour.
STEEL TOE TOUR
The Steel Toe Tour gives you a chance to experience Harley-Davidson history and get up-close and personal with the assembly line, powder coat process, cold testing, and steel and aluminum machining.
The Steel Toe Tour goes behind-the-scenes through areas previously unseen by the public. You will be required to wear a safety vest, safety glasses, and steel toe protection, all of which are provided.
Steel Toe Tour Admission Includes:
• Steel Toe tours begin at the Pilgrim Road facility.
• One tour ticket
• Commemorative pin
• Group photo
• Safety vest
• One $5 coupon, redeemable at Factory Tour Gift Shop
Duration for each tour is approximately two hours. Tour schedule and route are subject to change. Other sessions are added to accommodate peak times.
Two sessions are offered on Monday through Friday beginning at 10:00 am and 12:00 pm. Tours originate at the Harley-Davidson Pilgrim Road Powertrain Operations facility. Tour schedule and route are subject to change.
10:00AM & 12:00PM
MONDAY – FRIDAY
Groups of 15 or more: $35.00
Tours sell out quickly. Call 877-883-1450 or 262-502-8239 during open hours of operation. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
CLASSIC FACTORY TOUR
Our Classic Factory Tour offers a video and insight into machining areas contributing to the assembly of H-D engines and transmissions. Tours last approximately 30 minutes.
TOURS BEGIN AT REGULAR INTERVALS BETWEEN
9:00AM – 1:30PM | MONDAY – FRIDAY
• Tours begin at regular intervals between the hours of 9:00 am – 1:30 pm Monday through Friday. Tickets are limited, distributed on a first come, first served basis for each day’s available tours, and are free for walk-in groups of 9 people or less. It is recommended that you arrive early in the day.
• Tours are not offered on weekends, major holidays, or during production changes and year-end maintenance except where noted. Tour schedule and route are subject to change.
• Reservations are required for groups of 10 or more. Please call 877-883-1450 for group pricing.