Nothing should stand between you and the open road. And now, nothing does. We hope you've been enjoying the open road on your new motorcycle. Just remember you have up to one year from the purchase date to trade up to a new motorcycle at your original dealer.
1 of 0
Experience the original freedom machine. Schedule a test ride with your local dealership.
FREEDOM PROMISE PROGRAM CUSTOMER RULES & GUIDELINES
Purchasers of new Harley-Davidson Sportster® Motorcycles are eligible for the following offer:
1. The customer (“Purchaser”) must purchase a new Harley-Davidson Sportster motorcycle available and in stock at a participating Harley-Davidson dealer ("Eligible Motorcycle") between January 14,
3. The trade-in must occur no later than one year after the purchase date of the Eligible Motorcycle, as determined by Harley-Davidson in its sole discretion (“Trade-Up Period”).
4. Customers must redeem the offer at the same H-D dealership where the Eligible Motorcycle purchase originated. Certain exceptions apply for customers who move during the Trade-Up period. See participating H-D dealer for details.
5. The purchaser must have the original bill of sale and title in the original owner’s name as valid proof of purchase of the qualifying new motorcycle at
6. Original purchase price does not include taxes, title, registration, license fees, state fees, parts and accessories, dealer set-up/prep/freight charges, ancillary products (e.g., Extended Service Plans, GAP, wheel and tyre coverage, etc…) and other dealer add-ons, regardless of the amount actually paid.
7. The Purchaser is responsible for the difference between the trade-in value of the Eligible Motorcycle and the purchase price of the Eligible Trade-Up Motorcycle.
8. Trade-in must be a vehicle in good condition and good working order. Tyres, suspension, engine, and transmission must all be within factory specifications and are subject to inspection by the participating H-D dealer. Vehicle exterior cannot reflect neglect or abuse. The participating H-D dealer will make the sole determination regarding whether the trade-in is in good working condition and good working order.
9. The purchaser is responsible for all costs of operating and maintaining the Eligible Motorcycle prior to trade-in.
10. This offer may not be combined with any other promotions, offers or discounts.
11. This offer is not transferable except to the original owner’s spouse or to the original owner’s legally recognized domestic partner, provided such person lives in the same household and has the same permanent address as the original owner. The H-D dealer may require documentation to substantiate this relationship before extending the offer to the spouse or domestic partner.
12. Eligible Trade-Up Motorcycles must be taken from dealer stock and are not available on future motorcycle orders, deliveries or deposits outside the Trade-Up Period. The Eligible Trade-Up model must be purchased at the advertised Ride Away price as shown on h-d.com.au
13. Valid only at participating H-D dealerships. Non-transferrable. Cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent. Offer not valid on motorcycles purchased and/or delivered outside the Sales Period. Harley-Davidson and/or H-D dealer are not responsible for lost or stolen proof of purchase documentation. Offer is subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited.