The XL Stage I Air Cleaner Kit provides increased airflow to boost the power of your fuel injected Sportster® model.
- Kit features a composite air cleaner back plate, air cleaner cover adapter, a high-flow washable synthetic media filter element, and a breather system that routes gasses and excess oil directly into the intake
- Kit also includes cover trim, and all mounting hardware
- Street legal when used with stock mufflers
- All models require ECM calibration (priced separately)
Fits ’07-later XL models with Original Equipment throttle body and oval air cleaner cover. All EFI models require ECM calibration for proper installation. ’17-later models require recalibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner (sold separately). Labor cost not included. See Dealer for details.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- Screamin' Eagle Sportster Stage 1 Air Cleaner Chart
- Screamin' Eagle Stage I Sportster Air Cleaner Kit Installation Instructions
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
Recalibration is required for proper installation, and will allow engine to rev to 7000 RPM. See Dealer for details. Labor cost is not included.
Dealer installation required -- failure to comply may result in a lean fuel condition and severe engine damage. Harley-Davidson EFI systems will not compensate for any component changes. Do not mill heads or increase compression in any way. Do not use cams other than those supplied in the kit. Do not change kit components. Failure to comply may result in engine damage.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxHigh-flow air cleaner element, Screamin' Eagle medallion, back plate and all required installation hardware
Sold SeparatelyClick the Fitment tab above for details
Upgrade Stage LevelStage I
Any more calibration.
2016 Forty Eight?
2004 xl1200r carb SE stage 1 calibration needed?
I just purchased a k&n high flow air filter and it doesn't fit in my stock one. Will this fit the high flow filter in?
Calibrating the Stage 1 air cleaner and a new exhaust.
You Might Also Like
Jet Black Muffler Heat Shield
All-in-One Folding Tool
SYN3 Full Synthetic Motorcycle Lubricant - SAE 20W51
Please Hold Your Iron Horses