Make your Iron 883™ roar. This complete conversion kit will alter the personality of your 883-equipped Sportster® model. Designed to bring your XL883 model up to XL1200 specifications.
- Black Non-Highlighted
- Includes Sportster® High-Flow air cleaner kit, XL1200 cylinder heads, XL1200 cylinders, XL1200 pistons and rings, and heavy duty clutch spring, top end gasket kit
- No case machining is required for installation
- Street compliant when used with stock mufflers
- All models require dealer-installed ECM calibration (priced separately)
- Recalibration is required for proper installation, See Dealer for details, Labor cost not included
- When installed by an authorized Harley-Davidson® Dealer at the time of vehicle delivery, these kits do not impact the vehicle’s limited warranty
Fits 50-state '07-later XL883 models. All EFI models require ECM calibration for proper installation. '17-later models require recalibration with Screamin' Eagle® Pro Street Tuner (sold separately). Labor cost not included. See Dealer for details.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- Screamin' Eagle Sportster 883CC to 1200CC Stage 1 Kit Chart
- Screamin' Eagle Sportster 883CC to 1200CC Stage I Conversion Kit Installation Instructions
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxSportster High-Flow air cleaner kit, XL1200 cylinder heads, XL1200 cylinders, XL1200 pistons and rings, and heavy duty clutch spring, top end gasket kit
Sold SeparatelyContact your local dealer for details
Upgrade Stage LevelStage IV
Preformance kit for 883 to 1200
What will my Rpm read in 5th gear traveling at 100 kph or 140 kph?
883 Iron 2014 Conversion kit 1200
I want to install the 883-1200 Stage 1 conversion to my 2009 883 Iron. Do I need to take the bike to a dealer for the ECM calibration ?
For the installation of the Stage 1 Conversion Kit, what other devices I need considering?
You Might Also Like
Buckshot Exhaust Shield Kit
Shorty Dual Slip-On Mufflers
10mm Phat Spark Plug Wires
Please Hold Your Iron Horses