Designed to provide extra ergonomic comfort, this 1" diameter chrome bar has 2" more pullback compared to the stock Road King® handlebar.
- Accepts internal wiring for a clean look
- Neutral hand position is comfortable for the long haul
- Narrow width and pull-back design produce a major ergonomic change when compared to the wide bars found on Road King® Custom models
- See More Info tab for additional components required for installation
Fits '08-later FLHR and FLHRC, '08-'13 FLTR, FLTRU and FLTRX models. Does not fit FLHRXS models. Does not fit '08 ABS equipped models, Sidecar-equipped models, Heated Hand Grips with internal switch wiring, or Handlebar Mounted Gauges. All models require separate purchase of additonal components for installation.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- Road King/Road Glide Reach Handlebar Installation Instructions
- Road King - Road Glide Reduced Reach Handlebar
Installation of some handlebars and risers may require a change in clutch and/or throttle cable and brake line for some models. Handlebar height is regulated in many states. Check state or local laws before installation.
Material Diameter1.0 Inch
Base Width13.0 Inch
Knurl Center-to-Center11.25 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxA handlebar, cable strap, and rubber tube
Sold SeparatelyAdditional installation components
Is the rise any higher than stock and can I use these without changing the wires and cables on my 2010 FLHR
will i need different brake cable and longer throtle wire
Will these bars fit my 2011 FLTRU with all stock wires and cables
what other parts would I have to buy to make these bars fit on 2009 roadking classic?
You Might Also Like
Get-A-Grip Hand Grips
Please Hold Your Iron Horses