- Best Seller
The Men's Evolution Waterproof Leather Jacket features a unique Triple Vent System that incorporates three strategically placed vents on each side of the body allowing for versatile and customizable airflow even when used in conjunction with a fairing.
- Waterproof midweight genuine leather shell
- Removable zip-out full-sleeve quilted liner
- Triple Vent System provides maximum airflow
- Body armor pockets at elbows, shoulders, and back (body armor included for elbows and shoulders)
- Action back and pre-curved sleeves increase movement while reducing rider fatigue
- 2-way zipper front with interior zipper and storm flap to fend off the elements
- Adjustable waist and snap sleeve tabs combine with lightly padded back waist, shoulders, elbows, and upper arms to enhance the overall comfort and fit
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material stripes and embroidered appliqué graphics pair with reflective MATERIAL dobby panels to maximize rider visibility in low-light conditions
Built for the RideYes
Armor pocketsAt elbows/shoulders/back
Reflectivity3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflectivity
Venting typeTriple Vent System™
Shell fabricMidweight cowhide leather
Removable liner fabricPolyester taffeta
Warranty5 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Where can I purchase a new inner liner.
Where can I get the armor for the back?
Why my armor pads are on jacket, I thought these pad should be on liner of jacket?
You Might Also Like
Please Hold Your Iron Horses