Add functional lighting to the rear of your Touring bike. These running, directional and brake lights command the attention of following vehicles.
- Chrome Housing/Red Lens
- Bright, fast-acting LED lamps glow red when the ignition is on, and intensify when the turn signals or brakes are activated
- Lamps act as a supplement to the Tour-Pak® mounted rear lighting, and also permit the removal of the Tour-Pak® with a Detachable Mounting Kit
- Housed in a low-profile chrome frame that is contoured to hug the curve of the hard saddlebags
- Self-adhesive lamps fit seamlessly beneath the saddlebag lid and add a stylish touch of color, even when the bike is parked
- Kit includes left and right lamps, modulator, and quick-disconnect wiring harness
Fits ’14-later FLHTCU, FLHTCUL, FLHTK, FLHTKL, FLTRU and '16-later FLHTKSE and FLTRUSE models.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Disconnecting your DOT requirement brake lamp could reduce your visibility to others and result in death or serious injury.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxLeft and right lamps, modulator, and quick-disconnect wiring harness
Is part number 68000115 compatible with part number 67800241A?
with this light kit when i have a turn signal turned on and hit the brake my signal stops flashing
Checking on Follow-up
Why it keeps the light on even if the switch ignition is turned to ACC mode?
After installation, are you able to remove the saddlebags? Is there a disconnect on the wiring?
You Might Also Like
Tour-Pak Side Marker Light Trim
Daymaker Reflector LED Headlamp
Tour-Pak Rear Tail Light Trim
Please Hold Your Iron Horses