Maintain the clean view over the handlebar. This unique Combination Speedometer/Analog Tachometer allows you to monitor engine speed, fixed segment fuel level and gear indication, without adding additional handlebar-mounted gauges.
- Displays kilometers/hour only
- Unit mounts in the stock dash opening and is a direct plug-in installation
- Gauge features speedometer and tachometer pointers that sweep clockwise to provide a "gauge within a gauge" look
- Backlit gauges include a large LCD information screen that displays odometer/tripmeter data, miles to empty readings, an easy-to-read segmented fuel display, and a gear position indicator
- Features push-button adjustable backlighting with over 600 color tone options, allowing the rider to adjust pointer, LCD and backlighting colors to match any paint scheme or viewing preference
Fits '12-later Dyna®, '11-later Softail® (except '11-'12 FLSTSE) and '14-later FLHR and FLHRC models with a 5.0" Speedometer.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
As a result of different Original Equipment capabilities, the following exceptions apply: Fuel functions are not available on 2004-07 models; Range function not available on 2004-06 XL, 2004-08 Dyna®, and 2004-07 Softail® and Road King®.
Speed Unit of Measurekm/h
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxGauge only
Is there a daylight sensor or something that controls the back lighting?
Speedometer doesn't come with adapter
How can I receive literature for this combo analog speedometer/tachometer KM/H
I purchased this bike used. How can I get literature for the opreation and functions of this unit?
Can the clock be adjusted in the new combo analog/spedo tach in my 2013 Super Glide Custom
You Might Also Like
Please Hold Your Iron Horses