Add headphone-access music and rider-to-passenger communication to your Advanced Audio System-equipped Touring bike.
- Stock radio can be programmed to enable the integrated intercom
- Wiring kit includes the addition of front- and rear-communications ports to bikes without rear speaker pods or Tour-Pak® Luggage
- Discrete tank and rear fender pods accept 7-pin plugs for rider and passenger headset that allow the rider and passenger to listen to infotainment programming without disturbing the neighbors
- The rear port features a separate volume control, so rider and passenger can adjust the sound to comfortable levels
- Kit includes rider and passenger plug-in pods, fairing speaker/headset switch, left-side hand control with push-to-talk switch, and required mounting hardware
- Works with full- or half-helmet headsets (sold separately)
- This kit also permits installation of a H-D® Detachables™ Tour-Pak® carrier to your rear speaker-equipped Ultra and Ultra Limited™ models
Fits '07-'13 Touring (except FLTRX, FLTRXSE and '11-'12 FLHXSE) and '10-'11 FLHXXX equipped with Advanced Audio Radio. Requires installation of Intercom System Flash P/N 76441-06/DT. Models equipped with Road Tech™ Navigation Interface Module P/N 76000024, Boom!™ Audio iPod® Interface P/N 76476-10, Boom!™ Audio SiriusXM Satellite Radio P/N 76404-06, Boom!™ Audio Bike-to-Bike Communications Kit P/N 76416-06C or any other audio/speaker accessory should use Advanced Audio Intercom Add-On Kit P/N 77108-09A. Not for use with Boom!™ Audio Saddlebag Speaker Kit P/N 76000202.
- Road King FLHR
- Road King Classic FLHRC
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide FLHTCU
- CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide FLHTCUSE6
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Street Glide FLHX
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- CVO Road Glide Ultra FLTRUSE
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxRider and passenger plug-in pods, fairing speaker/headset switch, left-side hand control with push-to-talk switch, and required mounting hardware
Sold SeparatelyFull- or half-helmet headset
can a kit like 77107-09 work on a 2017 flhxs
Fitment with old headset
Is this the wiring harness needed for the cb intercom?
so which audio system can be purchased and installed by an authorized dealer?
Will this work with 2013 FLHR with cruise control
You Might Also Like
Premium Touring Day Bag
Please Hold Your Iron Horses