Drive through a wall of sound. Boom!™ Audio Fairing Lower Speakers provide two additional sound sources directed at the rider for a concert-hall sound experience. Adding fairing lower speakers to your current two-speaker system increases the available sound pressure level, permitting higher listening volume, lower distortion, and improved clarity at highway speeds. The pair of 6.5" waterproof 2-ohm full range speakers feature suspended 1" soft-dome tweeters that are directionally optimized for improved rider acoustics. The high-strength polypropylene woofer cones feature high-flux Neodymium magnets for more power with less weight.
- Molded tray fits tightly into the fairing lower and forms a sound-optimized ported speaker enclosure for improved bass performance
- Speakers mount to the fairing lowers with color-matched speaker boxes (sold separately)
- Kit includes left and right speakers, perforated metal speaker grills, ported lower tray, and installation hardware
- Fairing lowers and color-matched speaker boxes sold separately
- Speakers feature two-year warranty
Fits '14-later FLHTCU, FLHTCUL, FLHX, FLHXS, FLTRX and FLTRXS models equipped with vented fairing lowers. Does not fit models equipped with Twin-Cooled engine.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Warranty2 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxLeft and right speakers, perforated metal speaker grills, ported lower tray, and installation hardware
Sold SeparatelyFairing lowers and speaker boxes
Configuration2-way full range
Audio SizeWoofer - 6.5", Tweeter - 1"
Crossover2nd Order High-Pass Filter @ 3000Hz
Sensitivity91.5dB +/- 2dB
What is needed to install on a 2014 Street Glide Special? Has the Boom with 6.5 inch screen. Is the amp required?
Part number 76000497DST
How does this plug into 2014 Ultra Classic with 6.5 infortanment system
You Might Also Like
Please Hold Your Iron Horses