The H-D® dealer where you sign up for the course will determine the exact cost.
You'll need a valid automobile driver's license or learner's permit.
You'll need to bring the following:
- A heavy, long-sleeve shirt or jacket
- Jeans, chaps or leather pants
- Over-the-ankle, sturdy footwear
- Full-fingered gloves
- A helmet that meets DOT requirements
- Protective eyewear, like sunglasses
For the riding portion, your H-D® dealer will provide an H-D® motorcycle suited for the course.
You can search for classes or get in touch with your local dealer.