History roars to life at the Harley-Davidson Museum®. It’s the best of American design and culture – seasoned with freedom and rebellion, showcased in a landmark building. See why the Museum is one of Milwaukee’s top tourist destinations.
- More than 450 motorcycles and artifacts, dating back to Serial Number One, the oldest known Harley-Davidson® motorcycle
- Stories of extraordinary products, people, history, and Harley-Davidson culture
- Never-before-seen archives you can tour
- A world-class Museum space and outlying buildings, designed by Pentagram Architects
- A 20-acre Museum campus on the Milwaukee riverfront, with views of the city skyline
- Unique Harley-Davidson Museum-inspired gifts at The Shop
- Distinctive dining at Motor® – no Museum admission required
Where To Eat
Motor® offers a menu of bold American classics that celebrate the discoveries of the open road.
Sunday - Wednesday: 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday - Saturday: 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Cafe Racer is the perfect place to quickly refuel, featuring American classics for eating inside, outside, or on the go.
|Open||Daily: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
From leather jackets and posters to merchandise evoking the Museum exhibits, The Shop offers unique merchandise not available anywhere else.
To order from The Shop call 414-287-2770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a personal shopper can handpick items to meet your needs.
Monday - Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Friday - Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Accessible Guest Services
We want all our visitors to experience the Museum to the fullest. Please contact our Museum staff if there is any additional way we can make the most of your visit.
- The Museum has outside parking with handicap parking stalls located throughout the Museum grounds.
- Wheelchairs, power chairs, and mobility scooters are welcome, and we have complimentary wheelchairs available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Service dogs, as defined by the ADA, are allowed in the Museum.
- Baby strollers are welcome. We recommend smaller strollers to navigate crowded areas more easily.
Parking and Directions
Conveniently located off I-94, you'll find the Museum at the crossroads of 6th and Canal Streets.
FREE PARKING for approximately 500 cars or 1,000 motorcycles is available on the streets of the Museum grounds and in the Parking Gardens located across the street from the Museum. Entry to the Parking Gardens is from Canal Street. Overnight parking or camping are not permitted on site.
- Cameras welcome
- Plan on spending 1 to 4 hours to see everything
- Dining only? Motor restaurant admission is free
- Download our free Museum guide
Now At The Museum
Programs & Tours
Calendar Of Events
|Adults (18-64 years):||$18|
|Children (5-17 years):||$10|
|Children (under 5):||Free with Adult|
|Seniors (65+):||$12 (with ID)|
|Military & Students:||$12 (with ID)|
|H-D Museum Members:||Free|
Hours and location
May-September - Daily: 9am-6pm
October-April - Daily: 10am-6pm
400 W Canal Street
Milwaukee, WI 53201
1-877-HD-MUSEUM or 414-287-2789