Make every outing Memorable
This is no ordinary museum. So naturally, this will be no ordinary group tour. Get ready to experience American history and culture like you’ve never seen it before.
Lots to See
- The oldest Harley-Davidson in existence – Serial Number One
- A replica board track complete with race bikes banking on a corner
- A movie sampling of Hollywood’s most memorable motorcycle moments
- The inspiring stories of riders like Vivian Bales, who rode cross-country on her Harley-Davidson in 1929
- One-of-a-kind custom motorcycles, like the 13-foot-long King Kong built by Felix Predko
Lots to Learn About
- Harley-Davidson’s humble beginnings in Milwaukee during the Industrial Revolution
- Harley-Davidson’s contribution to America’s efforts in two world wars
- The origins of the bike customization movement
- How motorcycles have influenced pop culture
- How an internal combustion engine works
Whether you’re looking for a self-guided tour or a behind-the-scenes experience, our custom tour options will help you build a visit that thrills your group.
For groups of 15 or more, discounted admission rates are available. Price: $12 per person, groups of 15 or more.
Archives staff will get up close and personal with never-before-seen artifacts from the Harley-Davidson vaults. Price: $200 per presentation.
To schedule your trip, contact our Group Tour Coordinator at 1-877-436-8738 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please make your reservations at least three weeks in advance of your planned visit
- Our Group Tour Coordinator will contact your group to confirm the date of your visit
- Within 15 days after our receipt of payment, you will receive a confirmation packet
- Your packet will include confirmation of the date, time, and number of tickets requested for your visit, plus Road Captain Riding Tips and Rules of the Road to help make your trip as rewarding as possible
Also Worth Exploring
Host a Museum-Quality Event
Legendary Harley-Davidson brand. World-class Museum space. Your event. What do you get when they all come together? An affair to remember.
From business meetings to parties, and weddings to rallies, for groups of 15 to 15,000, from picnic lunch to full-on banquet. We not only handle it, we make it the best event you’ve ever hosted.
Grab A Souvenir at The Shop
From artwork and apparel to books and collectibles, The Shop offers unique merchandise inspired by Museum exhibits and archival material. A variety of affordable merchandise is available for pre-ordering to commemorate your group’s visit at a great value.
To receive a Souvenir List of merchandise available for pre-order, contact the Group Tour Scheduler via e-mail at email@example.com or 1-877-436-8738.
- Cameras welcome
- Plan on spending 1 to 4 hours to see everything
- Dining only? Motor restaurant admission is free
- Download our free Museum guide
Now At The Museum
FEEL THE RUMBLE ON THE JUMPSTART
You may have heard people say that there's nothing like being on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle. Now, you can find out for yourself even if you have no previous experience with motorcycles.
The Harley-Davidson® JUMPSTART Rider Experience combines a Harley-Davidson motorcycle and a specially-designed, stationary support stand.
• No knowledge or previous
motorcycle experience necessary
• Motorcycle will not tip over
You'll mount the bike, set your boots on the foot pegs and fire up the engine under the watchful eye of trained personnel. Give the throttle a twist and hear that unforgettable Harley sound. Sitting comfortably on the bike, you'll continue to shift through the gears all safely and securely attached to the JUMPSTART platform.
Ready to try it out? Visit the H-D Museum today!
Programs & Tours
Calendar Of Events
|Adults (18-64 years):||$18|
|Children (5-17 years):||$10|
|Children (under 5):||Free with Adult|
|Seniors (65+):||$12 (with ID)|
|Military & Students:||$12 (with ID)|
|H-D Museum Members:||Free|
Hours and location
Open everyday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and until 8:00 p.m. on Thursdays
400 W Canal Street
Milwaukee, WI 53201
1-877-HD-MUSEUM or 414-287-2789