H-d 110TH Anniversary Celebration
August 29 – September 1, 2013
The best of Harley-Davidson history and custom culture lives
at the Museum during the 110TH Anniversary Celebration.
The Museum will be open for ticketed, self-guided tours from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Thursday through Sunday. The Shop will also be open. MOTOR Bar & Restaurant will remain open until midnight Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, offering live acoustic music and cigars on the patio.
You’ll find lots to do inside and outside the Museum during the Celebration. Visit often – and be inspired.
FREE OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
AT THE MUSEUM
- AMD Invitational Custom Bike Show
- H-D Museum Custom Bike Show
- Museum Members-Only Lounge
- New Product Displays
- JUMPSTART Rider Experience – featuring two 2014 models
- Custom Culture Artisans
- Outdoor Concessions
- Live Music
- Wedding Ceremony Packages (limited number)
Special Anniversary Events
at the Museum
- H-D Museum Bike Night and Celebration Countdown
- New York Stock Exchange Closing Bell Live at the Museum
- AMD Invitational Custom Bike Show Awards Ceremony
- H-D Museum Custom Bike Show
- Freedom for Keeps Membership Sweepstakes Motorcycle Presentation and H-D Museum Custom Bike Show Awards Ceremony
VIP TREATMENT FOR
The Museum Members-Only Lounge features daily entertainment, premium concessions, cash Super Bar, games, lounge seating, multimedia screens, Members-Only restrooms, and an exclusive outdoor seating area. Single members of record (Open Road, Serial #1 or #110, and HOG Exclusive Members) or members of record and guest (Wrecking Crew, Two-Up, Factory Custom and Hill Climber Members) are all welcome.
Live Music at the Museum
Whatever gets you moving, you’ll find it here. Check back often for updates.
Main Stage, north end of 5th Street
Museum Members-Only Lounge, The Garage
MOTOR After-Dark Acoustic Lounge, south patio
FOOD AND DRINK WORTH
No need to go hungry or thirsty Anniversary weekend. The Museum will offer dining options ranging from Johnsonville Brats to BBQ and ice cream bars. To wash it all down, Anniversary sponsor MillerCoors will be offering up a variety of beer and ale selections.
Pre-purchased a Harley-Davidson 110TH Anniversary Commemorative Celebration ticket? Show your gray can koozie to get $1 Miller High Life and bottled water at two specific concession stands (August 29–September 1 only).
Museum Members-Only Menu
- Jumbo Roasted Turkey Legs
- Jicama Slaw
- Jalapeno Cornbread
- Assorted Sausages which may include: wild boar, duck, and smoked chicken with a variety of toppings like sundried tomatoes, smoked tomato puree, basil pesto, mustards, aiolis, etc.
- Mac and Cheese Bar with cheddar cheese sauce and choice of one topping: roasted peppers, jalapenos, broccoli, tomatoes, grilled onions; add chicken or bacon, or an assortment of veggie toppings.
- Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges
- Cookies, Brownies, and individual pies
- Coffee bar
- Full bar service
MARRIAGE WITH EXTRA
Our Anniversary could be the setting for your marriage. A few select spots remain for couples looking to tie the knot at the Museum during the 110TH Celebration. Valued at $1,500 but now available for only $500, the package includes:
- Ceremony river-front ceremony on the Museum campus’s beautiful south lawn
- Wisconsin-certified officiant
- Bouquet and boutonniere for bride and groom provided by Belle Fiori
- Seating for up to 20 guests or standing room
- PA with microphone and processional and recessional music
- Post-ceremony champagne toast for two with commemorative 110TH anniversary champagne flutes and cake by The Cake Lady
- 110TH Anniversary Living the Legend rivet installed in time for your first wedding anniversary
- Museum admission for bride, groom, and photographer (or friend) post-ceremony for keepsake photos among the exhibits
- Wedding Ceremony Packages (limited number for availability)
BRING HOME THE BEST OF
The world’s finest custom culture artisans will be on hand during the Anniversary, demonstrating their craft and offering exquisite pieces for sale. Artisans expected include painters, sculptors, leatherworkers, jewelers, welders, pin stripers, and graphic artists.
Now At The Museum
Programs & Tours
|Adults (18-64 years):||$18|
|Children (5-17 years):||$10|
|Children (under 5):||Free with Adult|
|Seniors (65+):||$12 (with ID)|
|Military & Students:||$12 (with ID)|
|H-D Museum Members:||Free|
Hours and location
May-September - Daily: 9am-6pm
October-April - Daily: 10am-6pm
400 W Canal Street
Milwaukee, WI 53201
1-877-HD-MUSEUM or 414-287-2789