Harley-Davidson Motor Company's 849,000 square-foot Pilgrim Road Powertrain Operations facility in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, is home of the "Big Twin." Pilgrim Road employees produce engines and transmissions for the final assembly plants in York, Pennsylvania, and Kansas City, Missouri, for Touring, Softail,® Dyna® and Sportster® model families. Engines and transmissions are also produced for sale through Harley-Davidson® Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories business.
The Standard Factory Tour offers a view of the assembly line and designated machining areas.
W156 N9000 Pilgrim Road
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
The free factory tour offers a limited view of the assembly line and designated machining areas. Tours last approximately 30 minutes.
• Free tours begin at regular intervals between the hours of 9:00 am – 2:00 pm on Mondays. Tickets are distributed on a first come, first served basis for available tours. It is recommended that you arrive early in the day.
• Self-guided walk through tours will be available on August 29-30 from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm and on August 31 from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm. Limited edition exclusive 110th Anniversary Pilgrim Road merchandise will be available for purchase August 29-31.
• Reservations for 10 or more are required.
• Free factory tours begin at the Pilgrim Road facility.
The Pilgrim Road Steel Toe Tour package includes a ticket to the Harley-Davidson Museum® where you’ll get a glimpse of history and culture like you’ve never before – including the must-see Engine Room. A shuttle will take you from the Museum to Pilgrim Road, where you’ll get an up-close-and-personal view of the assembly line, powder coat process, cold testing, and steel and aluminum machining.
The Steel Toe Tour goes behind-the-scenes through areas previously unseen by the public. You will be required to wear safety glasses and steel toe protection, which are provided.
Steel Toe Tour Admission Includes:
• One tour ticket
• One Museum ticket
• Transportation to and from Museum to plant
• Commemorative pin
• Group photo
Two sessions are offered on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 9:00 am and 12:15 pm. Duration for each tour is approximately three hours. Tours depart from the Harley-Davidson Museum,® located at 6th and Canal Streets in Milwaukee.
Harley-Davidson Museum Member: $32.00
Groups of 16 or more: $35.00
Tours sell out quickly. Advance ticket purchases are strongly encouraged. Call 877-883-1450 or click the link below to make a reservation.
2013 Closure Dates
Tour operations will be closed on the following dates in 2013: March 29, May 27, July 4, September 2, November 28-29, December 24 – January 1.