HARLEY | EXTENDED WARRANTY™ you protect the time you spend on your Harley® motorcycle. It's the only extended warranty custom designed for Harley® motorcycle riders.
The benefits of HARLEY | EXTENDED WARRANTY™ include:
- Available at point of sale only for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles up to 24 months old which have travelled less than 50,000 km
- Provides peace of mind riding for up to 3 years in addition to the 24 month factory warranty
- Choose 12, 24 or 36 month warranty terms, with unlimited kilometres for each term
- Genuine Harley-Davidson® Motor Parts means genuine peace of mind
- Repairs carried out by factory trained technicians
- Covers parts and labour costs
- If you sell your motorcycle privately, the reminder of the warranty period can be transferred to the new owner (note that it is not transferable if the bike is sold to a motor dealer or motor trader)
HARLEY | LEGENDS™
If you purchase a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle that is under 5 years old and has travelled less than 50,000 km, from an authorised Harley-Davidson® dealer, you'll be eligible to purchase a HARLEY | LEGENDS™ Warranty.
- Choose 12, 24 or 36 month warranty terms with unlimited kilometres for each term
- Cover up to $1,500 on any one mechanical failure
- Genuine Harley-Davidson® Motor Parts means genuine peace of mind.
* Harley-Davidson Warranty Services is a program managed and administered by Swann Insurance (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 80 000 886 680 AFS Licence No. 238 292.
The warranty program includes HARLEY | EXTENDED WARRANTY™ and HARLEY | LEGENDS™. Please refer to the Warranty Handbook available from your nearest dealer selling HARLEY | EXTENDED WARRANTY™ and HARLEY | LEGENDS™ for full terms and conditions.