Harley-Davidson Motor Company can provide customers with documentation that may be used to aid in importing their Harley-Davidson/Buell motorcycles from one country to another. To request supporting documents from Harley-Davidson Motor Company you must provide the title or registration for the motorcycle to demonstrate that the requestor owns the motorcycle and the motorcycle title is clear of any Junked, Un-Rebuildable, Not-Fit-For-Use-On-A -Roadway, or other salvage branding.

If you can provide a title or registration in your name and need documentation regarding your Harley-Davidson or Buell motorcycle(s) for import or export purposes, please download the appropriate form; complete the information and fax to the number listed on the form.*


Import Information Request form


Planning a motorcycle vacation but don't have time to ride to and from your destination? Let one of these specialized motorcycle shipping services help you get your bike there. Receive a free quote by contacting:


Link Federal Motorcycle Transport to: