History roars to life at the Harley-Davidson Museum®. It’s the best of American design and culture – seasoned with freedom and rebellion, showcased in a landmark building. See why the Museum is one of Milwaukee’s top tourist destinations.
- More than 450 motorcycles and artifacts, dating back to Serial Number One, the oldest known Harley-Davidson® motorcycle
- Stories of extraordinary products, people, history, and Harley-Davidson culture
- Never-before-seen Archives you can tour
- A world-class Museum space and outlying buildings, designed by Pentagram Architects
- A 20-acre Museum campus on the Milwaukee riverfront, with views of the city skyline
- Unique Harley-Davidson Museum-inspired gifts at The Shop
- Distinctive dining at MOTOR® – no Museum admission required
Where To Eat
MOTOR® Bar & Restaurant offers a menu of bold American classics that celebrate the discoveries of the open road.
Sunday - Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Noteworthy art, distinctive collectibles, unique clothing and accessories. Inspired by history and available exclusively at the Harley-Davidson Museum Shop.
Monday - Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
To order Museum exclusive products from The Shop visit
ACCESSIBLE GUEST SERVICES
We want all our visitors to experience the Museum to the fullest. Please contact our Museum staff if there is any additional way we can make the most of your visit.
The Museum has outside parking with handicap parking stalls located throughout the Museum grounds.
Wheelchairs, power chairs, and mobility scooters are welcome, and we have complimentary wheelchairs available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Service dogs, as defined by the ADA, are allowed in the Museum.
Baby strollers are welcome. We recommend smaller strollers to navigate crowded areas more easily.
Parking and Directions
Conveniently located off I-94, you'll find the Museum at the crossroads of 6th and Canal Streets.
FREE PARKING for approximately 500 cars or 1,000 motorcycles is available on the streets of the Museum grounds and in the Parking Gardens located across the street from the Museum. Entry to the Parking Gardens is from Canal Street. Overnight parking or camping are not permitted on site.
Plan on spending 1 to 4 hours to see everything
Dining only? Refuel at MOTOR Bar & Restaurant
NOW AT THE MUSEUM
Programs & Tours
|Senior (age 65+)||$14|
|US Military (w/ID)||$14|
|Child (age 5-17)||$10|
|Child under 5||Free|
Buy Tickets Online
Museum Admission $10 on Tuesdays, October – April
Hours and location
May-September - Daily: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.