Take your experience to the next level
Behind-the-scenes tours, boots-on-the-ground factory visits, hands-on activities.
It's all here.
The Steel Toe Tour
Museum Members:$32, Non-Members: $38, Groups of 15 or more: $35 per person. Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, 9:15 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Duration for each tour time is three hours. Advance reservations strongly recommended!
Two-part tour including Museum admission, plus a trip by shuttle to the Harley-Davidson Pilgrim Road Powertrain Operations facility.
- The Steel Toe Tour gives you a chance to learn Harley-Davidson® history and get up-close and personal with V-Twin engine manufacturing Harley-Davidson Motor Company's 849,000 square-foot Pilgrim Road Powertrain Operations facility in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin is home of “Big Twin.”
- Pilgrim Road employees produce engines and transmissions for the final assembly plants in York, Pennsylvania and Kansas City, Missouri for Touring, Softail® and Dyna® model families. Engines and transmissions are also produced for sale through Harley-Davidson® Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories business.
- The Steel Toe Tour package includes one ticket to the Harley-Davidson Museum® where you'll get a glimpse of history and culture like you've never seen it before – including the must-see Engine Room. A shuttle will take you from the Museum to the Pilgrim Road Powertrain Operations facility, where you'll get an up-close-and-personal view of the assembly line, powder coat process, cold testing and steel and aluminum machining.
- Fully-enclosed, low-heeled shoes are required for touring the plant. Steel toe covers and safety glasses are provided.
- One ticket to the Harley-Davidson Museum
- One ticket to the Steel Toe Tour
- Commemorative Pin
- Photo inside Pilgrim Road Powertrain Operations
- Schedule:Two sessions are offered on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, 9:15 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Duration for each tour time is three hours. Tours depart from the Harley-Davidson Museum, located on 6th and Canal Streets in downtown Milwaukee. Upon returning to the Harley-Davidson Museum, enjoy a self-guided tour of the Museum.
- Tour capacity is limited and often sells out in advance
- Age: Guests must be 12 years of age or older
Buy Tickets Online or just call 1-877-HD-MUSEUM (414-287-2789).
Also Worth Exploring
Harley-Davidson® Factory Tours offer the chance to watch extraordinary people channel their pride and expertise into machines that capture imagination. We've opened the doors to some H-D manufacturing facilities to give you a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to bring a legend to life.
Now At The Museum
|Senior (age 65+)||$14|
|US Military (w/ID)||$14|
|Child (age 5-17)||$10|
|Child under 5||Free|
|H-D Museum Member||Free|
HOURS AND LOCATION
May-September - Daily: 9am-6pm
October-April - Daily: 10am-6pm
400 W Canal Street
Milwaukee, WI 53201
1-877-HD-MUSEUM or 414-287-2789