Take your experience to the next level
Behind-the-scenes tours, boots-on-the-ground factory visits, hands-on activities.
It's all here.
Milwaukee Classic Package
A perfect balance of riding, relaxing and revving up Harley-Davidson knowledge.
- Three nights’ hotel accommodations
- Welcome gift upon arrival
- Back Roads Tour of the Museum
- Personal time to explore the Museum on your own
- Steel Toe Tour of the Pilgrim Road Powertrain Operations facility
- Welcome dinner at Motor® Bar & Restaurant
- Tickets to Milwaukee attractions
- 1 day motorcycle rental
- Transfers to and from General Mitchell International Airport
- Meet and greet session with a Harley-Davidson executive and group photo.
Package prices start at:
- $800 per person, based on double occupancy
- $500 single supplement
- Additional hotel nights and/or motorcycle rentals can be purchased for an additional fee
Minimum number of 10 guests is required. Package available May through September—subject to availability. All tours will be conducted in English. Contact our Group Tour Scheduler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-287-2799 to plan your trip.
Now At The Museum
|Senior (age 65+)||$14|
|US Military (w/ID)||$14|
|Child (age 5-17)||$10|
|Child under 5||Free|
|H-D Museum Member||Free|
$10 Tuesdays: Admission to the Museum is $10 every Tuesday October-April.
HOURS AND LOCATION
May-September - Daily: 9am-6pm (Thursday, 9am-8pm)
October-April - Daily: 10am-6pm
400 W Canal Street
Milwaukee, WI 53201
1-877-HD-MUSEUM or 414-287-2789