Take your experience to the next level
Behind-the-scenes tours, boots-on-the-ground factory visits, hands-on activities.
It's all here.
H-D MUSEUM® 2016 DREAM EXPERIENCES
November 30 – December 3, 2016
The best of the best. Signature Harley-Davidson experiences for those who truly live the legend. Exclusive, unforgettable, the trip of a lifetime. How better to commemorate a road well-traveled than with an exceptional new journey?
The date is scheduled for a three-night package in Harley-Davidson’s hometown of Milwaukee, Wisconsin: November 30 – December 3. The Dream Experience is limited to 20 people, with a minimum age requirement of 18.
Each Premium Dream Experience Package Includes:
- VIP access to Museum Archives and Motorcycle Storage Area with behind-the-scenes tour from a member of the Archives staff.
- Intimate walk through the Museum and lunch at MOTOR® Bar & Restaurant with Museum VP Bill Davidson.
- VIP Tour at Harley-Davidson Motor Company® headquarters, including lunch, and shopping privileges at the Juneau Avenue Employee Store.
- Receive a special discount for The Shop at the H-D Museum.
- Each package includes one 3” steel Living the Legend™ steel rivet engraved with your personal message.
- Enjoy three nights deluxe accommodations at the Iron Horse Hotel, including parking for one vehicle and one breakfast voucher for the Iron Horse Library restaurant.
- Transportation for the three days.
December Experience Includes:
- Holiday dinner and entertainment.
- Private shopping and dinner at a local Harley-Davidson dealership.
For additional information or to reserve your spot, call Courtney
Now At The Museum
|Senior (age 65+)||$14|
|US Military (w/ID)||$14|
|Child (age 5-17)||$10|
|Child under 5||Free|
HOURS AND LOCATION
May-September - Daily: 9am-6pm
October-April - Daily: 10am-6pm
400 W Canal Street
Milwaukee, WI 53201
1-877-HD-MUSEUM or 414-287-2789