Whatever’s on the calendar, it’ll be a highlight. Count on it.
H-D Museum® 2016 Dream Experiences
November 30- December 2, 2016
The best of the best. Signature Harley-Davidson experiences for those who truly live the legend. Exclusive, unforgettable, the trip of a lifetime. How better to commemorate a road well-traveled than with an exceptional new journey?
The next Dream Experience occurs on November 30 – December 2.* Register for a three-night package in Harley-Davidson’s hometown of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The Dream Experience is limited to 20 people, with a minimum age requirement of 18.
- An intimate walk through the Museum with Harley-Davidson Museum® Vice President, Bill Davidson and a member of the H-D Museum Archives staff followed by lunch at MOTOR® Bar & Restaurant.
- VIP Tour at Harley-Davidson Motor Company® headquarters, including Harley-Davidson University, Behind the Scenes Photo Studio Tour, lunch and shopping privileges at the Juneau Avenue Employee Store.
- Participate in a Cooking and Cocktail Class with Chef Josh at MOTOR® Bar & Restaurant. (June only)
- Visit a local Milwaukee Harley-Davidson dealership. (December only)
- A complimentary Museum audio tour.
- Receive a special discount for The Shop at the H-D Museum all three days.
- Each package includes one 3” steel Living the Legend™ rivet with a personal message to commemorate your experience.
- Enjoy three nights’ deluxe accommodations at the Iron Horse Hotel, including parking for one vehicle and one breakfast voucher for the Iron Horse Library restaurant.
- All transportation for the three days is included.
*The December Dream Experience includes a holiday dinner and entertainment.
Now At The Museum
Program & Tours
|Senior (age 65+)||$14|
|US Military (w/ID)||$14|
|Child (age 5-17)||$10|
|Child under 5||Free|
HOURS AND LOCATION
May-September - Daily: 9am-6pm
October-April - Daily: 10am-6pm
400 W Canal Street
Milwaukee, WI 53201
1-877-HD-MUSEUM or 414-287-2789