Whatever’s on the calendar, it’ll be a highlight. Count on it.
Holiday Dream Experience
Wednesday, December 3 – Saturday, December 6
New and expanded three day & three night experience!
Bigger and better than ever!
This incredible three day & three night package includes:
● Lunch with Harley-Davidson Museum® Vice President Bill Davidson, along with an intimate walk through the Museum with Bill and a member of the H-D Museum Archives staff.
● Enjoy three nights’ deluxe accommodations at the Iron Horse Hotel, including parking for one vehicle and one breakfast voucher for The Iron Horse Library restaurant.*
● Take part in a private Steel Toe Tour at the H-D Powertrain Operations facility and lunch with factory engineers and a Special VIP tour at the Harley-Davidson Motor Company® Headquarters.
● Get in the holiday spirit with Holiday Cooking and Cocktail Class at MOTOR® Bar & Restaurant, plus shopping privileges at The Shop at the Museum and the Juneau Avenue Employee Store! NEW! As an added treat, see the Holiday Lights on a bus tour of Milwaukee.
● Each package includes one 3" steel Living the Legend™ rivet and matching dog tag to be custom engraved with a personal message. It’s the experience of a lifetime!
Your H-D Holiday Dream Experience will culminate with the Museum Members Mingle & Jingle Happy Hour and an exclusive dinner on the 1903 Bridge of the museum.
Space is limited to 20 participants – contact Courtney at 414-287-2784 or email@example.com for reservations today!
Museum Member price: $1400 (individual package), $1920 (package for two).
Non-Museum Member price: $1820 (individual package). $2490 (package for two).
Reservation deadline: November 6, 2014. Sorry, no refunds.
*Check-in Wednesday afternoon, check-out Saturday morning
Now At The Museum
Program & Tours
|Adults (18-64 years):||$18|
|Children (5-17 years):||$10|
|Children (under 5):||Free with Adult|
|Seniors (65+):||$12 (with ID)|
|Military & Students:||$12 (with ID)|
|H-D Museum Members:||Free|
HOURS AND LOCATION
May-September - Daily: 9am-6pm
October-April - Daily: 10am-6pm
400 W Canal Street
Milwaukee, WI 53201
1-877-HD-MUSEUM or 414-287-2789