Whatever’s on the calendar, it’ll be a highlight. Count on it.
Wednesday, June 10, 2015 – Saturday, June 13, 2015
This incredible three day & three night package includes:
- Lunch at MOTOR® Bar & Restaurant with Harley-Davidson Museum® Vice President, Bill Davidson, along with an intimate walk through the Museum with Bill and a member of the H-D Museum Archives staff.
- Enjoy three nights’ deluxe accommodations at the Iron Horse Hotel, including parking for one vehicle and one breakfast voucher for the Iron Horse Library restaurant.
- Take part in special VIP Tours including:
- A private Steel Toe Tour at the H-D® Powertrain Operations facility and lunch with factory engineers
- VIP tour at the Harley-Davidson Motor Company® Headquarters, including Harley-Davidson University and shopping privileges at the new Juneau Avenue Employee Store
- Participate in a Cooking and Cocktail Class with Chef Josh at MOTOR® Bar & Restaurant
- Receive a special discount for The Shop at the H-D Museum
- Each package includes one 3” steel Living the Legend™ rivet and matching dog tag to be custom engraved with a personal message.
- You will go on a pre-opening guided tour of the Willie G. Davidson special exhibit.
- You will also attend a private VIP reception on Patio 13 and the 1903 Bridge overlooking Bike Night at the Museum. You do not want to miss this.
Individual: $2,760, Couple: $3,570
The Dream Experience is limited to 20 people, with a minimum age requirement of 15. Reservation deadline is May 1. Guests may also add on nights at a special H-D Museum rate. Contact Courtney at 414-287-2784 or email@example.com for reservations. Event details subject to change.
Now At The Museum
Program & Tours
|Senior (age 65+)||$14|
|US Military (w/ID)||$14|
|Child (age 5-17)||$10|
|Child under 5||Free|
|H-D Museum Member||Free|
HOURS AND LOCATION
May-September - Daily: 9am-6pm
October-April - Daily: 10am-6pm
400 W Canal Street
Milwaukee, WI 53201
1-877-HD-MUSEUM or 414-287-2789