Whatever’s on the calendar, it’ll be a highlight. Count on it.
Armed Forces Day Celebration
Saturday, May 20, 2017
11 a.m – 3 p.m.
Support our troops. Join the Milwaukee Armed Services Committee, Hal’s Harley-Davidson and the Harley-Davidson Museum® for Armed Forces Day Celebration and the 14th Annual Support the Troops Ride. Gather at Hal’s Harley-Davidson for a free pancake breakfast before riding down to the Harley-Davidson Museum.® At the H-D Museum, enjoy Military displays by all branches of the Military, a performance by the American Legion Band, Military gallery talks, and a special Armed Forces ceremony. The H-D Museum® offers a Military ticket every day for $14 for all active, reserve, retired or discharged military service members.
Schedule of Events
- 9:00 a.m.: Free pancake breakfast at Hal’s Harley-Davidson
- 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.: Military displays at the H-D Museum
- 11:00 a.m.: Ride leaves Hal’s H-D
- 11:00 a.m.: Military Gallery Talk inside the H-D Museum*
- 11:30 a.m.: Performance by the American Legion Band on H-D Museum grounds
- 12:00 p.m.: Ride lands at H-D Museum
- 12:15 p.m.: Military ceremony featuring laying of wreath on water, 21-gun salute and Echo Taps begins on H-D Museum grounds with keynote speakers to follow ceremony
- 2:30 p.m.: Military Gallery Talk inside the H-D Museum*
*Museum admission required.
Visit the Harley-Davidson Museum® from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. H.O.G members get in free to the H-D Museum every day – for full admission prices including discounted ticket prices for active military and veterans, visit
Now At The Museum
|Senior (age 65+)||$14|
|US Military (w/ID)||$14|
|Child (age 5-17)||$10|
|Child under 5||Free|
HOURS AND LOCATION
May-September - Daily: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.