The grand opening, held on February 1, 1923, was a great success with many people stopping by to show the boys their support. The boys had even convinced their brother in law, Fred Gilmore, to leave his job on the East Coast to join them in their business venture. Of the three brothers, Finnigan, was probably the best known as he had previously worked for a number of years with renowned H-D Dealer Dudley Perkins in San Francisco. He also competed in hill climb events and played motorcycle polo. The image shows George standing at the left, Finnigan atop the motorcycle he uses to play motorcycle polo, and Fred on the right.