1425 Eden Road
York, PA 17402
Free Factory Tour
The free factory tour offers a limited view of the assembly line and designated fabrication areas. Tours last approximately one hour.
• Free tours begin at regular intervals between the hours of 9:00 am – 2:00 pm Monday through Friday. Tickets are distributed on a first come, first served basis for each day’s available tours. It is recommended that you arrive early in the day.
• Tours will also be offered on the following Saturday’s in 2016 from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm: June 18, July 16, August 20.
• Tours are not offered on weekends, major holidays, or during production changes and year-end maintenance except where noted. Tour schedule and route are subject to change.
• Reservations for 10 or more are required. Call 877-883-1450.
The Steel Toe Tour gives you a chance to experience Harley-Davidson history and get up-close and personal with the Softail,® Touring, Trike and CVO™ model families. The tour route has been expanded for smaller groups to provide a more personalized tour experience. The Steel Toe Tour takes you through the manufacturing of fuel tanks, frames, and fenders, as well as many ‘employee only’ areas in paint and polish.
The Steel Toe Tour goes behind-the-scenes through areas previously unseen by the public. You will be required to wear a safety vest, safety glasses, and steel toe protection, all of which are provided.
Steel Toe Tour Admission Includes:
• One tour ticket
• Commemorative pin
• Group photo
• Safety vest
• One $5 coupon, redeemable in our Gift Shop
Two sessions are offered daily Monday through Friday at 9:30 am and Noon. Other sessions are added to accommodate peak times. Duration for each tour is approximately two hours. Tour schedule and route are subject to change.
Groups of 16 or more: $32.00
Tours sell out quickly. Call 877-883-1450 or click the link below to reserve your tour. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
TOUR CENTER & GIFT SHOP HOURS
8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday – Friday
9:30 am – 2:00 pm on the following Saturday’s: June 18, July 16 and August 20
2016 Closure Dates
Tour operations will be closed on the following dates in 2016: March 25, May 30, June 29, July 4, September 5, November 24-25, December 26-30.
Bags and packages such as backpacks, luggage and camera bags are not allowed in the factory.