Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Harley-Davidson Motor Company's 849,000 square-foot Pilgrim Road Powertrain Operations facility in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, is home of the "Big Twin." Pilgrim Road employees produce engines and transmissions for the final assembly plants in York, Pennsylvania, and Kansas City, Missouri, for Touring, Softail,® Dyna® and Sportster® model families. Engines and transmissions are also produced for sale through Harley-Davidson® Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories business.
The Standard Factory Tour offers a view of the assembly line and designated machining areas.
W156 N9000 Pilgrim Road
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
The free factory tour offers a limited view of the assembly line and designated machining areas. Tours last approximately 30 minutes.
• Free tours begin at regular intervals between the hours of 9:00 am – 1:30 pm on Monday - Friday. Tickets are distributed on a first come, first served basis for available tours. It is recommended that you arrive early in the day. Tour schedule and route are subject to change.
• Reservations for 10 or more are required. Call 877-883-1450.
• Free factory tours begin at the Pilgrim Road facility.
• Take a demo ride on the 2016 Harley-Davidson motorcycles and take a self-guided tour at the Pilgrim Road Powertrain Operations facility during the
• Factory Tours: Friday, September 4, 9 am - 2 pm.
• Demo Rides: Friday, September 4, Noon-5 pm and Saturday, September 5,
9 am - 5 pm.
The Pilgrim Road Steel Toe Tour package includes a ticket to the Harley-Davidson Museum® (admission benefits included in Museum membership) where you’ll get a glimpse of history and culture like you’ve never before – including the must-see Engine Room. A shuttle will take you from the Museum to the Pilgrim Road factory, where you’ll get an up-close-and-personal view of the assembly line, powder coat process, cold testing, and steel and aluminum machining.
The Steel Toe Tour goes behind-the-scenes through areas previously unseen by the public. You will be required to wear safety glasses and steel toe protection, both of which are provided.
Steel Toe Tour Admission Includes:
• One tour ticket
• One Museum ticket Note: Ticket not included in member ticket package (admission benefits included in Museum membership)
• Transportation to and from Museum to plant
• Commemorative pin
• Group photo
Two sessions are offered on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays – June through September (with some holiday exceptions) at 9:15 am and 12:30 pm. Duration for each tour is approximately three hours. Tours depart from the Harley-Davidson Museum located at 6th and Canal Streets in Milwaukee. Tour schedule and route are subject to change
Harley-Davidson Museum Member: $32.00
Groups of 15 or more: $40.00
Tours sell out quickly. Advance ticket purchases are strongly encouraged. Call 877-436-8738 or click the link below to reserve your tour. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
2015 Closure Dates
Tour operations will be closed on the following dates in 2015: April 3, May 25,
July 3, September 7, November 26-27, December 24 – January 1.
Cameras or recording devices are not allowed in the plant. Photography is permitted in the Tour Center.
Bags or packages such as knapsacks, luggage and camera bags are not allowed in the factory.
Fully enclosed, low-heeled (one inch or less) shoes are required.
Children under the age of 12 are welcome in the Tour Center, but are not allowed on the factory tour. Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Please notify us in advance, if possible, if you have disability-related needs so we can make efforts to accommodate you.