Don't miss daytona bike week
march 11-18, 2017
Kick off the riding season with Harley-Davidson, the Official Motorcycle Sponsor at the 76th annual Daytona Bike Week in Daytona Beach, Florida. Break free from the winter cold with plenty of sun, beaches - and of course some incredible bikes.
h-d at the daytona international speedway
w. international speedway boulevard, fl 32114
- 2017 Harley-Davidson® Motorcycle lineup
- Free demos - Including the all new Road King® Special and other fully customized models for you to ride
- Genuine Harley-Davidson® Parts & Accessories display featuring the all new Spectra Glow™ lighting
- Learn about Harley-Davidson's 9th V-Twin engine at the new Milwaukee-Eight® engine display
- Daily Police skills presentation - Check out how law enforcement officers use Harley-Davidson Police motorcycles to navigate an obstacle course
- Watch the Ives Brothers race around a Motordrome at the Wall of Death
- H-D1™ Fit Shop
- Willie G., H.O.G®, and Harley-Davidson Museum® commemorative merchandise
- MDA Women's Ride, Thursday, March 16th
h.o.g® rally point at the speedway
Join Sam, Thor, Bruce and other Harley-Davidson Staff members at the H.OG.® Rally Point, March 11-18. Pick up a cool pin, check out the Harley-Davidson Museum® custom bike display. Not a member of Harley Owners Group® (H.O.G.®)? Learn more
- H.O.G® Pin Stop, March 11 – 18, 9:00am – 5:00pm in the H-D / H.O.G.® tent at the Daytona International Speedway
- H.O.G.® Rally Rendezvous at Full Moon Saloon on Main Street. Sunday, March 12th and Thursday, March 16th; 6:00pm - 9:00pm. Celebrate the 76th anniversary of Daytona Bike Week with fellow H.O.G.® members. Open to members and one guest with valid H.O.G.® membership card. Each attendee will receive 2 drink coupons and 1 food coupon. Capacity limited.
- Come kick off Bike Week with Harley-Davidson at Dirty Harry’s on Monday, March 13th at 7:00pm. 705 Main St, Daytona Beach, FL 32118 Join the band “Hairball” and watch them crank up an amazing tribute to arena rock.
- Check out Brandon, Jake, and Kenny rip up the track during the Daytona TT March 16th, 2017 at the Daytona International Speedway.
- Catch Eddie and Andrew for the first race of the Pro Stock Motorcycle drag racing series during the NHRA Gatornationals in Gainseville Raceway.
- Harley-Davidson Ride Every Day Motorcycle Show - Thursday, March 16th at The Pavilion at Destination Daytona, Located at 1635 N US Highway 1 directly off I-95 Exit 273 in Ormond Beach, Destination Daytona is just north of Daytona Beach and within minutes of The Atlantic Ocean, A1A, the famed Ormond Loop and Daytona International Speedway. Registration from 10:00 am to noon. Judging from 12:30pm to 2:00pm. Awards from 3:00pm-3:30pm.
Come back to this page for regular updates. In the meantime, use the links above to get ready for bike week.