Licencing, learning,and no more excuxes.
If you already know how to ride, you're closer than you think. Each province determines the process for getting your motorcycle endorsement on your driver's licence.
Never ridden? Need to brush up on your skills? New Rider Courses will give you the skills and confidence to ride free.
If it's keeping you from riding, we've got the answer.
"I don't know where to start"
If you're here, you're on your way. Now take the next step.
If you are not sure what you need to get your motorcycle licence, contact your local Department of Transportation or Department of Motor Vehicles and ask where to find the following details:
1. I need to take a motorcycle training course in order to get my motorcycle licence?
2. Do I need to get a temporary motorcycle licence for a period of time prior to taking
a motorcycle training course and/or to take a motorcycle riding test?
3. Do I need to be a certain age before I can become a licenced motorcycle rider?
4. Is there a Provincial Motorcycle Safety Handbook available for research?
5. If I don’t need to take a motorcycle safety course, how do I become a licenced motorcycle rider?