Boom! Box 4.3
Date Released: 10/17/2016
· Support for quarterly dealer database updates and database version screen.
· Switch to call screen when call initiated from phone.
· Headset sidetones added for CB.
· Prompt user to transfer active call to device at key off.
· Default zoom level set for Maneuvers.
· Siri functionality has been added. Hold Voice Recognition button for 5 seconds to activate.
· Added media browsing over Bluetooth for iPhone.
· New feature to allow searching for another address while still having an active route.
· Allow Nav and Dealer USB update prior to Navigation Loading.
· Post Code entry for HDI and ROW radios has been re-enabled.
· Media pause after fast forward.
· Activation code issue when USB drive is removed and reinserted.
· Navigation data fields no longer overlap next turn during recalculation.
· Japan radio shows Setup button twice.
· Weather map zoom level persistence.
· Passenger Intercom volume shows “off” when driver adjusts.
· Prevent import of Nav destinations with incomplete data.
· Media remains paused after multiple rapid prompts.
· Roadway icons overlap in traffic list.
· Improved indexing time for USB devices with large numbers of media files.
· Bluetooth connection persistence.
· Performance and stability enhancements.