Date Released: 2016-08-23
File Size 877 MB
• Zoom out levels have been increased to allow for viewing
of longer routes.
• Azerbaijan Map has been added to the ROW map database.
• The heading directional display will now operate as a
traditional compass with the top representing the direction
ahead and the rotating needle shall point to the direction of
• The disclaimer or “Accept” screen will now auto advance
after 15 seconds.
• Autozoom can be configured in Navigation Setup
• There are four separate levels based on what zoom level
the map will return to after the autozoom.
i. OFF – Autozoom is disabled (default)
ii. NEAR – It will return to the tightest scale.
iii. NORMAL – It will return to the middle scale.
iv. FAR – It will return to the widest scale.
• Vehicle Information screen will display “OK” or “Check Oil”
for oil pressure on MY17 models. Oil pressure values can
be enabled with a P&A accessory for MY17 vehicles.
• Endless authentication during navigation updates
• Radio starting in clock/off screen display
• Access to tire pressure info on applicable models while in
clock/off screen display
• XM stuck in “retrieving data” screen
• Score updates through XM are not automatic after adding
team to favorites
• Voice recognition feature for “search by channel name”
• Bluetooth Audio stuck in fast forward when held between
• Quick press of "back" in genre search results in empty list
• Seek through presets of multiple USB devices pauses media
• Going from XM to audio menu back to XM removes button
• Selecting "back" from POI location search defaults to "Near
• Quick key cycle with MTP device results in screen staying
• Reduced time to index device with large number of songs
• 100% Precipitation displayed as "10%" in weather screen
• Map response improvement at elevated zoom levels
• GEO coordinate entry in some languages
• Navigation prompts "Repeat" button functionality addressed
• Tuner scan stops after 2 times around band
• Radio waking up while in clock screen
• Correction to RDS traffic functionality (HDI and ROW units)